We have all scheduled Club races located at the "Schedule" tab. We will inform members of any changes of venue on that page. Here are a few things to keep in mind while at our club races.
* Please make sure to always clean up after your horses. We strive to keep the Grant County Fairgrounds a beautiful place to hold our races.
* The CBBRC office (at the Pavilion) is located inside. Please check in and sign the Release Form, put your name down in your designated Age Group, and sign up for Duty Points. (you need 5 total points per horse/rider nomination to qualify for year end awards)
* The office closes at 6:30 sharp so you must be checked in by then in order to pay and run.
* Races will start at 6:30, time only runs will be from 5:15 to 6:15
* Gate awareness! Our barrel club includes professional barrel horses to young green up and comers. Please remember if you stand by the gate, some of these horses may have issues. We want to continue to have safe races, so we encourage our members to give plenty of room at the gate for those horses and riders to have ample room to prepare and enter.
* HAVE FUN!